At Kinsler Psychology, we have proudly served the Tampa Bay area for the past 14 years. Our ultimate mission is to bring good mental health to the world.
As we continue to grow, Kinsler Psychology is looking for dynamic individuals to fill the following positions –
* Click the title to apply on Indeed.
Psychiatrist (Full Time, Part Time)
- City: Tampa, Lutz
- This position will provide and oversee direct care to adult and child/adolescent patients for services utilizing both office based face-to-face and a telehealth portal platform to provide psychiatric services.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Graduation from an accredited medical school.
- Completion of an accredited Psychiatric Residency Training program.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state of Florida.
- Current DEA number with no restrictions on prescribing controlled substances.
- Eligible for Medicare and other third party reimbursement. Individuals excluded from participation in federal reimbursement programs (including Medicaid, Medicare, and CHAMPUS) by the Office of the Inspector General do not meet the requirements for this position.
- Successful completion of a background review and reference checks as required by law, including: Criminal Record Check, Dependent Adult Registry Check, Screening of the National Practitioners Data Bank, and other checks as required by law.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Extensive experience providing psychiatric services, prescribing psychotropic medication, performing psychiatric evaluations, and treating mentally ill patients; experience treating patients with substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders; knowledgeable regarding evidence based practices; experience in mental health clinic settings; experience using electronic medical records and documentation. Board Certified or Board Eligible in child, adolescent, or psychiatry.
Licensed Psychologist (Full Time, Part Time)
We are looking for a part-time or full-time Psychologist to join our dynamic and diverse private practice team that includes mental health counseling, social work, psychology, ARNP, and psychiatry. We are located in Lutz. MUST be able to use telehealth.
We are currently looking for a provider who can treat children and adults.
We offer: significantly higher negotiated rates, built in clientele; flexible schedule; great team environment; marketing, fully furnished office, W-2 status; medical insurance (3+ days/wk), CEU assistance, and a full front office staff. Pay is commission based with base salary.
Furnished offices, immediate referrals and benefits available!
Front Desk Receptionist (Full-Time)
- City: Lutz, FL
- This position involves greeting and checking in clients; along with collecting payments, scheduling clients, and completing phone screenings. This position also, includes contacting other facilities & consulting with providers as necessary. Chart maintenance, such as filing, and scanning are also among the day to day duties.
- High School Graduate
- Professional phone etiquette and appearance
- Reliable transportation & able to travel to both office locations if needed
- Always friendly & respectful to ALL
- At least one year of customer service or related experience in a medical setting
- Be detail oriented, able to multi-task, and have good problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Preferably has or is working towards a BS in Psychology
- A general interest in Mental Health
- Be eager to learn more about the company & how YOU can help us grow